Friday, June 12, 2009

The Truth

I would be the happiest person in this world, if I would be able to say all the truth of my life to my closed ones. I have a habit of hiding something from someone & other thing from someone else. But everything is so complex that I’ve been trapped in between. I want to tell everything to everyone but have a fear of losing everything & I don’t want to loose anything. But I also know hiding things like this will finish up everything in some horrible situation. I’ve not shared everything that happened with me or everything that I did in my past with my near & dear ones. There is a certain gap in between, which I’m not able to traverse.

The world would have been a beautiful place to live within if these complexities of life are not there, but there will be no adventure then & voyage of life would have been mundane without these worldly quagmires. The fact is that one is not supposed to tell the truth to everybody but one is also not supposed to lie to someone. I can just hope to see good future with some bitter present & golden past.

Relationships are hard to maintain & if one is able to keep the chemistry between the two alive, then you have achieved more than enough from your life. What more can you ask for from your life if people around you are happy & want to have your company. Things would automatically be at correct place at correct time & you will start enjoying your life. This is the ultimate saga of life which I want to enjoy, keeping my zest to be happy alive in me & to relate myself to the society.


1 comment:

  1. One never tells the hundred percent of the truth, it's too much on the face for anybody, yet the more we try to put forward the better for us to keep our heads high... relationships never last you always keep understanding and learning from them...
    Chao

    ReplyDelete